McNett® Seal Cement™
McNett® Seal Cement™ Contact Cement for Neoprene
Contact cement for neoprene repairs. Waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion. Quickly repairs and cements wet suits, dry suits, boots, gloves, fishing waders, orthopedic supports, inflatable toys, and hundreds of other rubber articles.
We sell Black Seal Cement in 2 fl. oz. (60ml) tubes.
Seal Cement quickly repairs the neoprene in wet suits, dry suits and waders, etc. at home or in the field.
Seal Cement may also be used in the repair and sealing of boots, gloves, fishing waders, orthopedic supports, inflatable toys and hundreds of other rubber articles.
• Repairs holes and tears
• Waterproofs & seals
• Protects against abrasion
• Rapid cure for fast in-field repairs
• Precision applicator tip
Instructions for Use (from McNett®)
- Shake tube well before using. Thoroughly clean and dry entire area for repair.
- Apply cement on both edges of the repair area with the enclosed applicator brush.
- Allow this first coat to dry for 5 minutes.
- Next, apply a second coat to the repair area and allow it to dry for an additional 10 minutes.
- Press and hold edges of repair together for long lasting repairs.
- STORAGE: Squeeze tube to sdvance contents to tube neck and cap securely. To promote longer product life, always store tube in a cool, dry place with the tip end down. Original package blister card may be used for storage.
ROKA is an authorized reseller of McNett® products. Seal Cement and McNett are trademarks of McNett.