Men's Viper Pro Swimskin
First Out Of the Water - Ironman® World Champs (Kona) 2013 & 2014
The Viper Pro is the tip of the sword in the triathlon swimskin (aka "speed suit") market. In designing the Viper Pro, we relished the challenge of creating a swimskin that lives up to the ROKA standard set by the Maverick Pro wetsuit. We took the same uncompromising, ground-up design approach based on years of competitive swimming and triathlon experience, and we strategically incorporated all the latest advances in performance swimwear materials and construction.
The Viper Pro swimskin is USAT and WTC legal and uses two varieties of the same premium stretch-woven textile from Italy, a hydrophobic Teflon® coating, high-tech bonded seam construction with novel hidden stitch reinforcement, a low profile autolocking YKK zipper and a pattern orientation and layout strategically designed to liberate your arms while providing support where you need it. We use flat seams at the leg opening to avoid "sausage legs" created by elastic bands with silicone grippers. All of these little details add up to free speed on race day. The Viper Pro comes with atomic yellow graphics.
If you have a non-wetsuit race on your calendar, the ROKA Viper Pro offers the ultimate in swimskin performance. This suit was first out of the water in men's pro field in 2013 (Brandon Marsh) and 2014 (Jan Frodeno).
These size charts are a guide. Once you get your swimskin, please try it on - preferably in the water with your race kit. We have a 30-Day Return Policy, so you're covered.
Viper Pro Fit Tips:
- Note that swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or race suit only for the swim portion of the race. They are very specific, high performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear and the suits can be see-through under certain light.
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibitiing your breathing or arm movement. Fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to try them on and swim in them with your race kit or another suit underneath.
|Size||Height (in.)||Weight (lbs.)||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|Extra Small (XS)||5'1"-5'6"||120-135||155-167 cm||54-62 kg|
|Extra Large (XL)||6'1"-6'7"||190+||185-201||87+|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is the difference between the Viper Pro and the Viper Elite?
- Functionally, the main differences between the Viper Pro and Elite are that the Pro uses two stretch woven fabrics while the Elite uses a single knit fabric. The stretch woven material in the Pro is light, more durable, has more natural compression. We purposefully added extra compression in the legs of the Pro to help you in those non-wetsuit swims, where a little extra kick is needed. The suits have different feels to them, but they have the same hydrophobic Teflon® coating and bonded seam construction with hidden reinforcement, so both suits are very low drag and very fast.
- For more details, see the product pages directly.
Q: How can I unzip my Viper without a lanyard?
- The zipper on your Viper is a YKK auto-locking zipper. Flip it down, and it will lock in place. Flip it up and you can simply pull the material apart at the shoulders without even touching the zipper. This eliminates the need for a lanyard, which causes extra drag and has a risk of being pulled on by another athlete in crowded water.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy
Return anything you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
Read more about returns and exchanges, here.
The Viper Pro swimskin is a performance garment made with top-end materials that will deteriorate over time.
Here are some tips to improve its longevity:
- Rinse in cold fresh water after each use
- Hang dry thoroughly (inside out)
- Do not iron or put in a washer/dryer
- If you soil the suit somehow you can hand wash with mild soap or use our wetsuit shampoo.
This suit may degrade with exposure to chlorine and other pool chemicals.
If you need help with your speed suit or have a question about a return or a warranty issue, please Contact Us.