100% Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 Day Returns
Goggles, Wetsuits, Swimskins & SIM Shorts
- These items may be tried on and tested in the water!
- Return any ROKA wetsuit, swimskin, SIM shorts, or goggles you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
- We recommend trying on your items quickly after receiving them to ensure size and fit are correct. 30 days can pass quickly with holidays, work, travel, etc! So verify your size as soon as you can.
- Notes about sizing:
- MAVERICK WETSUITS and SIM Shorts tend to feel tighter on land than when you are in the water. Some people say the difference is about one half size. So if you get on your suit and it's a little tight outside of the water, you can be assured that it will loosen up and stretch once you get wet.
- VIPER SWIMSKINS are intended to give the most compressive fit possible without restricting breathing or range of motion. The tightness of the fit may be surprising on land, but it should "make sense" once you get in the water and start going through your range of motion while swimming. Note that you should find a swimskin to be significantly tighter than a wetsuit, swimsuit, or tri suit. You should not be able to zip the swimskin up without help; if you are able to do so, then you should consider sizing down.
Pool Swimwear, Swim Equipment, Headwear, Cycling Apparel & Run Apparel
- Return any item you've purchased within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
- Note: these items must be returned new, unworn condition. Swim products in this category may not be tested in the water. All tags and labels must be attached.
- Ensure the items you wish to return meet our return requirements listed above.
- To return wetsuits and swimskins only, please first contact our Customer Experience team at email@example.com or call toll-free 1-877-985-7652 to request a return authorization. Please have your order number handy.
To return all other products, skip step 2.
- Fill out the returns section of the packing slip, place merchandise and completed return form in the original packaging, and place the enclosed return shipping label on top of the original shipping label.
- Leave package with your USPS driver, or drop it at any U.S. Post Office or FedEx location. Please keep your tracking number in case the package is lost in transit.
- For exchanges, please follow the returns process and place a new order on www.rokasports.com for the items you want. A refund for your original purchase will be issued once the merchandise is received and inspected by our warehouse, which can take up to 15 business days.
- ROKA reserves the right to refuse any excessive and/or bad faith return.
- If you choose not to use the enclosed return shipping label, please return the products at your own cost using a trackable shipping method to the following address:
4638 E Shelby Dr.
Memphis, TN 38118 - 7424
- When packing your return, please: (1) Ensure products are clean and dry, both inside and out and (2) Fold products carefully to avoid unnecessary creasing or wrinkles.
- Returns typically take 12 - 15 business days to process from the day they are shipped back to our warehouse. If you need a return processed more quickly, please call or email us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- You will receive an email once your refund is processed.
- If you have questions or concerns anytime, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-985-7652.