Returns & Exchanges
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 Day Returns
ROKA Wetsuits, Speed Suits and SIM Shorts
- Return any ROKA swimwear you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
- Exchanges must be for an item of equal or lesser value.
- We recommend that you try on your item quickly after receiving it to make sure the size is correct. 30 days can pass quickly with holidays, work, travel, etc. So verify your size as soon as you can.
- Notes about sizing:
- MAVERICK WETSUITS and SIM Shorts tend to feel tighter on land than when you are in the water. Some people say the difference is about one half size. So if you get on your suit and it's a little tight outside of the water, you can be assured that it will loosen up and stretch once you get wet.
- VIPER SWIMSKINS are intended to give the most compressive fit possible without restricting breathing or range of motion. The compressiveness of the fit may be surprising on land, but it should "make sense" once you get in the water and start going through your range of motion while swimming. Note that you should find a swimskin to be significantly tighter than a wetsuit, swimsuit, or tri suit. You should not be able to zip the swimskin up without help; if you are able to do so, then you should consider sizing down.
- Return any third-party product you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping), provided that, the item must be unused and in its original packaging and condition.
- Email ROKA to request an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) Number; if you ordered more than one product, make sure to specify which product you will be returning
- We will send you an RMA Number and return shipping address
- When packing your product(s): (1) Ensure that your return is clean and dry, both inside and out; (2) Fold your product carefully to avoid any unnecessary creasing or wrinkles; (3) If possible, include original packaging with your return
- Send the package back to us at the return address provided via a reliable carrier service; keep your tracking number so that your package can be chased in case there is a problem with delivery
- Ensure that your RMA Number is written both inside and outside your package
- We will process the return (exchange or refund) within 10 business days once we receive your package; we aim to process returns as quickly as possible, but we process in batches, so in some cases it may take a few days;
- If you need your return processed more quickly, please reach out to us via phone or email to request this, and we will do our best to accommodate you
- You will receive an automatic email once your exchange or refund is processed
- NOTE: If you need a different size and getting a replacement is time-sensitive, consider ordering a new suit and requesting a refund for the suit you are returning
- PLEASE DO NOT: Return a product without first notifying us and obtaining an RMA number
- PLEASE DO NOT: Send a return to our office address
- PLEASE DO NOT: Attempt to make a return in person
- PLEASE DO NOT: Send a return without your RMA number written both inside and outside the package
Please note: we cannot accept a return or exchange if:
- A return is received without an RMA number
- A return is received at the wrong address
- A return request is made to ROKA more than 30 days from the date you received your item
- The item is damaged or permanently altered in any way
- The item is still damp
- The item has been written on or shows signs of damage
- Personal care items such as ear plugs, anti-chafe lubricants and wetsuit shampoo may not be returned once opened/used.
If you need help or have a question about a return, please contact us.
If you have a warranty issue, please see our warranty page, here.