100% Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 Day Returns
Goggles, Wetsuits, Swimskins & SIM Shorts
- These items may be tried on and tested in the water!
- Return any ROKA wetsuit, swimskin, SIM shorts, or goggles you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
- We recommend trying on your items quickly after receiving them to ensure size and fit are correct. 30 days can pass quickly with holidays, work, travel, etc! So verify your size as soon as you can.
- Notes about sizing:
- MAVERICK WETSUITS and SIM Shorts tend to feel tighter on land than when you are in the water. Some people say the difference is about one half size. So if you get on your suit and it's a little tight outside of the water, you can be assured that it will loosen up and stretch once you get wet.
- VIPER SWIMSKINS are intended to give the most compressive fit possible without restricting breathing or range of motion. The compressiveness of the fit may be surprising on land, but it should "make sense" once you get in the water and start going through your range of motion while swimming. Note that you should find a swimskin to be significantly tighter than a wetsuit, swimsuit, or tri suit. You should not be able to zip the swimskin up without help; if you are able to do so, then you should consider sizing down.
Pool Swimwear, Equipment, Headwear & Cycling Apparel
- These items may NOT be tried on in the water, and must be in new, unworn condition. All tags and labels must be attached.
- Return any ROKA pool swimwear, swim equipment, headwear or cycling apparel item you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
- Ensure the items you wish to return meet our return requirements listed above.
- To return wetsuits and swimskins only, please first contact our Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-877-985-7652 to request a return authorization. Please have your order number handy.
To return all other products, skip step 2.
- Fill out the returns section of the packing slip, place merchandise and completed return form in the original packaging, and place the enclosed return shipping label on top of the original shipping label.
- Leave package with your USPS driver, or drop it at any U.S. Post Office or FedEx location. Please keep your tracking number in case the package is lost in transit.
- If you would like to exchange something, please follow the returns process and place a new order. You will be refunded for your original purchase upon merchandise being returned in acceptable condition.
- ROKA reserves the right to refuse any excessive and/or bad faith return.
- If you choose not to use the enclosed return shipping label, please return the products at your own cost using a trackable shipping method to the following address:
4638 Shelby Dr.
Memphis, TN 38118 - 7424
- When packing your return, please: (1) Ensure products are clean and dry, both inside and out and (2) Fold products carefully to avoid unnecessary creasing or wrinkles.
- Returns are typically processed within 3 - 5 business days after our warehouse has received the product. If you need a return processed more quickly, please reach out via phone or email and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- You will receive an email once your refund or exchange is processed.
- If you have a time-sensitive exchange and waiting for a replacement item isn't quick enough, please consider placing a new order and requesting a refund for your returned item.
- If you have questions or concerns anytime during the process, always feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-985-7652.