2015 Men's Viper Pro Long Swimskin
30 Day RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY [?]
The Viper Pro Long Swimskin is the fastest swimskin (aka speed suit) we make. This suit is not WTC legal due to length beyond the knee. However, the suit is USAT legal and currently can be used at a variety of races, from CapTex to Rev3 to the NYC Triathlon to the Beijing International and Wildflower. As with the Maverick Pro wetsuit, we put everything we know and love into the Viper Pro - no compromises. We built the suit from the ground up leveraging decades of elite swimming experience and focused on everything from panel materials and construction to low profile zippers and hidden stitch reinforcement. The Viper Pro compresses your body and makes you smaller in the water, reducing form drag. It also is faster than a trisuit or a tri top/bottom combo. On the speed spectrum, most athletes report 2-5 seconds of free speed per 100 yards.
These size charts are a guide. Once you get your swimskin, please try it on - preferably in the water with your race kit. We have a 30-Day Return Policy, so you're covered.
Viper Pro Fit Tips:
- Note that swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or race suit only for the swim portion of the race. They are very specific, high performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear and the suits can be see-through under certain light.
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibitiing your breathing or arm movement. Fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to try them on and swim in them with your race kit or another suit underneath.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How can I unzip my Viper without a lanyard?
- The zipper on your Viper is a YKK auto-locking zipper. Flip it down, and it will lock in place. Flip it up and you can simply pull the material apart at the shoulders without even touching the zipper. This eliminates the need for a lanyard, which causes extra drag and has a risk of being pulled on by another athlete in crowded water.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy
Return anything you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
Read more about returns and exchanges, here.
The Viper Pro swimskin is a performance garment made with top-end materials that will deteriorate over time.
Here are some tips to improve its longevity:
- Rinse in cold fresh water after each use
- Hang dry thoroughly (inside out)
- Do not iron or put in a washer/dryer
- If you soil the suit somehow you can hand wash with mild soap or use our wetsuit shampoo.
This suit may degrade with exposure to chlorine and other pool chemicals.
If you need help with your speed suit or have a question about a return or a warranty issue, please Contact Us.