2015 Women's Maverick Pro Fullsuit
30 Day RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY [?]
Swim Faster With Less Effort
With a cut tailored specifically to the female figure, a silky ultra-stretch liner, and super thin Yamamoto #40 neoprene throughout the arms, chest, upper back, and shoulders, the Women’s Maverick Pro is the best fitting, most comfortable wetsuit you will ever wear. It’s also the fastest.
The Maverick Pro was built to allow and enhance the technical principles that are common to all fast swimmers – side-to-side rotation, horizontal body position, and core stability – it has been worn to some of the most dominant swim performances of the past year, including Laura Bennett’s first out of the water ahead of the men’s field at Ironman 70.3 Raleigh and Meredith Kessler’s FOTW by over 4 minutes at Ironman New Zealand.
These size charts are a guide. Once you get your suit, please try it on. We have a 30-Day Return Policy, so you're covered.
- Neoprene wetsuits will be slightly looser in the water. Even if your suit feels tight on land, it may feel right in the water.
- Neoprene can stretch a little bit more when warmed up.
- If you fit more than one size, sizing down will give you a tight fit and you should expect to take 10-12 minutes to put the suit on properly.
- The suit should feel tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder movement in the water, then you need to size up.
- Expect to have someone help you zip the suit up. Needing help with the zipper is a sign of a performance fit.
- Use the pads of your fingers to avoid fingernail tears.
Size Chart Notes:
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend you go up a size.
- The Maverick Elite has a different size chart, which is available on that product page.
- In the Maverick Pro we use only the very best neoprene in the world from the Yamamoto Corporation, which is located in Japan. Yamamoto neoprene is limestone-based and has a different cell structure than the more commonly used petroleum-based neoprenes from Taiwan and Korea. It is stretchier, returns to form better, and offers an excellent insulation-to-weight ratio. Yamamoto makes a variety of neoprene types, and we use a few different ones (for different reasons) in varying thicknesses, in our suits. We also use different nylon and polyester liners on the inside of the suit to balance stretch, water absorption and support.
- The forearms of the Maverick Pro are a premium stretch-woven textile from Italy that's used in olympic swimming suits. The woven textile provides more strength and natural compression than a traditional knit fabric, and this results in more durability and performance for you. The purpose of the textile forearm is to maximize proprioception — or feel — in the water. Swimming fast is all about feel for the water, and strategically placed textile is better than plain or coated neoprene.
LOW CUT NECK
- Our wetsuit uses a low cut neck to seal out water but prevent choking/constriction. We still recommend using Body Glide or TriSlide as best practice to eliminate chafing. Our neck line uses Yamamoto #40, an extra little attention to detail, to maximize stretch and comfort.
QUICK RELEASE ANKLE PANELS
- The ankle panels of our suit use a 2mm panel at the base of the leg to help you kick your heel out of the suit in T1. You might not notice a difference in a changing room with a dry suit, but when you are at speed in T1, your suit will come off very easily. Our ankle panels are heat taped for durability and to allow you to cleanly shorten the leg, as needed.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy
Return anything you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
Read more about returns and exchanges, here.