Women's Maverick Elite Fullsuit
30 Day RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
The Women’s Maverick Elite boasts the same DNA as its Maverick Pro sister. Along with the exact same women’s specific pattern, the design principles that make the Pro faster and more comfortable than every other suit on the market have been incorporated into the Elite to distance it from every competitor in its price range. Like our flagship suit, the Maverick Elite is an easy speed machine, and you simply can’t find another suit this fast or this comfortable at this price.
Maverick Elite Product Details
OUTSTANDING FIT AND FLEXIBILITY
We use premium, super-thin 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 neoprene with a very high stretch textile liner for the arms, shoulders, chest and back of the suit — covering the dominant working muscles for the freestyle stroke. This combination means your shoulders won't burn like they do in your current suit. We use thicker, less stretchy neoprene in the core and legs, where support and stability is desired. We also use different textile liners on the inside of the suit, allowing stretch in some places and adding stability in others. The result is a feeling of comfort and speed you will love.
GET THE FASTEST BODY POSITION
The Maverick Elite is engineered with smart, area-specific buoyancy to encourage the fastest body position possible. We remove buoyancy from the chest (you’ve got lungs for that) and add it to the legs where you need it most. Most wetsuits get this backwards, adding buoyancy to the chest, where it offers little benefit but hinders shoulder movement, and offering less than 5mm buoyancy in the legs.
Body rotation is the key to easy speed in the water. The majority of the suits on the market get this problem dead wrong. Many suits, even the most expensive, add buoyancy to the lateral or outside parts of a wetsuit, causing a damping effect that hinders your rotation — the equivalent of adding weights to your cycling shoes. This inhibits the power phase of your stroke, makes you expend more energy, and ultimately slows you down. The patent-pending design of the Maverick Elite adds buoyancy to the centerline, allowing you to rotate properly on your longitudinal axis.
STABILIZE THE CORE
Stability is a critical element of wetsuit design. Because not everyone is an Olympic swimmer, they can benefit from a little extra support in their suit. We use thicker and less stretchy neoprene in the core and legs to improve stability and keep your body aligned and connected. This translates into a more efficient, streamlined freestyle.
Getting in and out of your suit can be a HUGE frustration. No longer. To make that transition even faster, we have thoughtfully designed a super stretchy ankle panel that provides just enough give to step cleanly out of your suit at T1.
These size charts are a guide. Once you get your suit, please try it on. We have a 30-Day Return Policy, so you're covered.
- Neoprene wetsuits will be slightly looser in the water
- Neoprene can stretch a little bit more when warmed up
- If you are on the border between sizes - we recommend sizing down if you want a tighter, more performance fit.
- Generally our suits are incredibly stretchy, so there is a lot of room in a given size - the height/weights are just a guide.
Note: Our women's wetsuits run small, and the Maverick Elite is tighter than the Pro. So if you are in between sizes, we recommend you go up a size.
- We use the best neoprene in the world, from the Yamamoto Corporation, for the shoulders, arms, chest, back and ankle panels. Yamamoto neoprene is limestone-based and has a different cell structure than other forms of neoprene. It is stretchier and returns to form better. It also offers an excellent insulation-to-weight ratio. This is perfect for the primary working muscles of the freestyle stroke. We use two of Yamamoto's highest performing varieties, SCS coated #40 and #39, in the Maverick Elite. We also use a more rigid and durable neoprene from Sheico (a major neoprene competitor) for the centerline panels, core and legs. This provides stability and aids developing swimmers without compromising shoulder flexibility, fit or comfort. We also use different textile liners on the inside of the suit to balance stretch, water absorption and support.
LOW CUT NECK
- Our wetsuit uses a low cut neck to seal out water while preventing choking or constriction. Our neck line uses Yamamoto #40, an extra bit of attention to comfort and detail, to maximize stretch and comfort. Everyone's neck is different, so we still recommend using BodyGlide or TriSlide as a best practice to prevent chafing.
QUICK RELEASE ANKLE PANELS
- We use a 2mm Yamamoto #39 stretch panel at the base of the leg to help you kick your heel out of the suit in T1. You might not notice a difference in a changing room with a dry suit, but you will at speed in T1. Our ankle panels are heat taped for durability and to allow you to cleanly shorten the leg, as needed.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy
Return anything you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
Read more about returns and exchanges, here.